Agada Obadiah is a Management Consultant and Project Manager with passion and energy for best value delivery in several big-value initiatives in varied industries and sectors. Having worked with leading industry experts, top-management and executives to identify key business issues and develop solutions, he has over the years garnered critical skills that has created business value and is still transforming several clients.
He has led several teams and work-packages on various projects including Business transformational initiatives, IT projects, financial reporting and core business analysis. With active participation in landmark projects, he has been able to propose viable solutions and management alternatives; identify and nib project risks and issues; provide leadership to teams and a critical support to projects.
Key transformational projects include:
- Several Business Process Reengineering for Several clients in Manufacturing, Insurance, Oil and Gas, Banking, Transport, etc. and other companies in both financial and non-financial services industries
- Several Asset Verification and Fixed Assets Management Projects
- Several IFRS project management; from accounting, process, technology, training and change management perspectives
- Management of an IT Roadmap Transformation Programme for a leading Bank in Africa; interrelated IT projects aimed at repositioning the Bank
- Forensic review and transactional investigation for a major health services provider
- Business valuations, financial analysis and tax reviews for clients in varied industries
- Operations analysis, strategy formulation, ERP and Systems Implementation for several clients